2013/06/16

I fell apart... But got back up again












































Flicking through my sketches and drawings I came up with the fact that while developing my skills I need to focus on creating my own style, something which will make my works kind of similar. The problem is that I love so many different styles. Sometimes I like it minimalist, black&white and other times I`d go for colorful and abundant one. For me the style of drawing I`m working on at the moment depends mostly on my mood and what I want to express through my work. And music is also a huuuge factor.

I think it takes years for an aspiring illustrator to develop their signature style. What I need to remind myself right now is: Less talking(writing?), more working, so that one day I can have my signature drawing style too.

 Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment